The DryGuy travel dries DX portable boot shoe, and dryer gathers traditional convection drying with forced air to make a hybrid system that dries shoes and boots in less time than it takes most other portable dryers.
Features DryGuy Travel Boot Dryer
An integrated fan at the DX front helps draw new air over the thermal heating elements, venting hot air via the toe box and removing any moisture.
The DryGuy travel DX specs an AC/DC power adaptor, which means it works in the home or vehicle, making it the best travel accessory for any open-air vacation.
The DX helps stop fungus, bacteria, and mildew that causes odors and eventually leads to deterioration of stuff.
It will not damage fragile stuff.
The DryGuy Travel Dry DX portable shoe dryer and boot dryer weighs just 1.25 pounds and fits simply into carry-on luggage.
Key Features DryGuy Boot Dryer
- Hybrid forced air and convection system heats to ninety-nine degrees to dry footwear in less time than it takes most other portable dryers
- Portable boot dryer and shoe dryer gathers traditional convection drying with forced air
- AC/DC power adaptor means it can be used in the car or at home. Compact design packs simply in carry-on luggage.
- The capability to work from a car makes it the best travel accessory for any open-air vacation.
- Fits in most types of footwear, will not damage fragile materials, one year warranty.
Travel Dry DX was developed utilizing wind science principles to combine ram-air induction with the thermal convection philosophy.
New air is drawn over the thermal heating elements with a fan and perfectly vents hot air all through the toe box, removing wetness and hot shoes or boots in a fraction of the time.
Its compact design and capability to work your vehicle outlet make it the best travel accessory for any outdoor trip.