Podos Get Oil. For cracked, dry skin. Proven effectiveness in three days.
Indications: get rid of hard skin, thickened and roughness skin on the heel and sole.
Features ISDIN Foot Care Cream Gel Oil Repairs
Advantage: repairs cracked skin caused by dryness thanks to panthenol, allantoin, and shea butter.
Eliminates moderately hard skin, thickened skin, and roughness thanks to the exfoliating action of lactic acid and bacillus ferment.
Intensely hydrates, thanks to Urea ISDIN, which retains water and make sure optimal hydration levels.
Get oil texture, non-greasy, light, quick-absorbing.
Dosage: apply two times daily on clean, dry skin, repeating on drier and rougher skin.
Continue using two times per day to stop dryness from returning. Composition: Urea ISDIN ten percent lactic acid.
- Repairs cracked skin caused by dryness thanks to panthenol, allantoin, and shea butter.
- Eliminates hard skin, thickened, and roughness skin on the sole and heel of the foot—proven efficacy from the 3rd day.
- Eliminates moderately hardened skin, thickness, and roughness areas thanks to the exfoliating action of bacillus ferment and lactic acid.
- Get oil texture, non-greasy, light, and fast-absorbing.
- Moisturizes intensely thanks to its Urea ISDIN, which retains water and makes sure the best hydration levels.
- Apply two times a day on clean, dry skin, repeating on rougher and drier skin.
- Continue using it once a day to stop dryness from returning.
Read Next – Mink Oil on Goat Leather
- Ten percent Urea ISDIN that hydrates the skin;
- Lactic acid and bacillus ferment that gets rid of rough skin
- Panthenol, allantoin, and shea butter that repairs the cracked skin
- It is advised that the best time to apply foot cream is when your feet are wet. This is time they will absorb more minerals and nutrients found in most foot creams; hence it is a perfect time to apply the foot cream.
- Apply to apply foot moisturizers or cream. You may wear cotton socks, which help to grip moisture and keep dust from sticking to the cream at the base of your foot.
- Use foot cream continually to view outcomes.
Using foot cream would be the top thing you decide to go to your feet because the foot cream advantages will leave you in awe and make your feet happy.
It is incredibly soothing, keeps you fit, and makes your feet look and feel remarkable.
Whereas foot creams are best, you should first plan what issue you have and then know which foot cream will serve you excellent.
ISDIN Foot Care Cream for itchy skin and dry skin and so it is vital to know that you are after.
We must moisturize our feet daily and apply ISDIN Foot cream occasionally to get the best feet.
No issue with the foot cream you decide to go for. You will need to use it continually to view the best results.
If you apply ISDIN Foot Care Cream daily, your feet will eventually be supple, smooth, and ready for that holiday or for that party.
ISDIN Ureadin Podos Db Cream e ISDIN Ureadin Podos Gel Oil
Read Next – Top 10 Best Shoe Odor Eliminator Reviews
PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream 4 oz - Best Callus Remover - Moisturizes & Rehydrates Thick, Cracked, Rough, Dead & Dry Skin - For Feet, Elbows and Hands + Free Pumice Stone - 100%
BIOAQUA Foot Care Herbal Massage Scrub-Exfoliating Cream Cleansing Delicate Feet Skin Shea Oil Natural Extracts180g
All Natural Antifungal Foot Cream. Moisturizing Organic Relief for Dry Cracked Heels, Callused Feet, Athletes Foot. Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree.
$16.99 in stock