The original PEET dryer offers silent, safe, and power-efficient operation, so you can leave it plugged in all the time, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
It uses convection technology to push slightly hot air via our specially designed DryPorts and AirChamber to fast and silently dry your gear or footwear.
Features Peet Boot Dryer
The Original PEET dryer is perfect for drying boots, shoes, hunting, athletic footwear, and open-air gear.
The robust base plugs into any standard 110-120 volt U.S. household current and is accessible in 240-volt electrical configurations.
This item is proudly made in America.
Read Next – PEET – Advantage 4 Shoe dryer – Fast drying Process.
The original two-shoe dryer works silently by gently warming air that rises and dries footwear with no loud fans blowing warm air.
Dries most footwear overnight
Drying time depends on stuff and saturation level. We advise leaving shoes on the dryer overnight for top outcomes.
Just leave it plugged in 24/7. The Original 2-shoe dryer uses less power than a low-wattage household light bulb and costs just pennies a day.
Our items are designed to last, and we are confident that your PEET dryer will exceed expectations for years, Register within ten days of purchase to benefit from our warranty.
Read Next – PEET – The Original 2 Shoe Dryer
- Heat convection-driven, no motors or no moving parts
- It does not damage rubber, leather, or synthetics and does not delaminate boot souls.
- Stops microbial growth and removes smells
- Safe to leave plugged in unmonitored for days, hours, weeks unmonitored
- It comes in fishing wader height and four station dryer models too
- Other choices and accessories are accessible too.
- We need to monitor items drying to get rid of them at a wanted stage
- Baits the under into trusting the unit for long periods, this is heated, and safety should forever be concerned.
Read Next – Best USB Powered Boot Dryer
Original Peet Boot Dryer Review – 2022